Spectrum Analysis - Signal Hawk.
The Bird SignalHawk™ is unique in the world of RF Spectrum Analysers in that the same instrument is available in 3 different packages.
The SH-36 Series, SignalHawk™ line of Spectrum Analysers and Vector Network Analyser's are the most user-friendly and accurate hand-held test solution available for installing, maintaining and troubleshooting all segments of RF communication systems.
Signal Hawk™ Packages Include:Application Note
Hand Held Spectrum Analyser with Optional VNA & Power Meter
Bird Technologies SignalHawk Analyses radio frequency spectrum. Measures intended and interfering signals. Allows set-up of parameters such as frequency, amplitude, and markers.
Graphically displays signal amplitude vs. frequency and saves traces.
SH-36S: Spectrum Analyser
- Spectrum Analyser, 100KHz to 3.6GHz.
SH-361S: Spectrum Analyser & 1-Port VNA
- As SH-36S, plus one-port VNA additionally measuring Match (VSWR & Return Loss dB), Distance-to-Fault (DTF), Cable Loss
SH-362S: Spectrum Analyser & 2-Port VNA
- As SH-36S, plus two-port VNA additionally measuring Gain & Loss (Amplifier Gain/loss -90dB to + 50dB, Insertion Loss, Antenna Isolation) & 12/24 V Internal Bias-Tee
SH-362: 2- Port VNA (1.6MHz to 3.6GHz)
- As SH-362S but without Spectrum Analyser function
Click here for the Series Datasheet
- Fast, Accurate, and sensitive: -42 dB directivity and -135 dBm Noise Floor
- Large High-Resolution Display: Full colour, Indoor/Outdoor viewable
- Easy-to-use: Intuitive Menus, One-Button Set-up, and On-Board Help
- Long Battery Life: 5.5 Hours per charge, Field Replaceable Battery
- Rugged: Drop Tested per Military and European Standards
- USB Connectivity: USB Drive Stores 90,000 Traces
|Frequency Range||100 kHz to 3.6 GHz|| ||Display||8.4”, SVGA, 800 x 600 pixels|
|Frequency Resolution||1 Hz||Data Points||705 displayed|
|Frequency Uncertainty||± 1 ppm||Single Button Measurement||OBW, Channel Power, ACPR, Field STR., AM/FM Demod, C/I|
|Reference Aging||± 1 ppm / year||Power Meter||External Sensors, Optional|
|Temperature Drift||± 1 ppm / °C||External Sensors, Optional||100 kHz to 3.6 GHz|
|Spectral Purity||-85 dBc @ 30 kHz||Win CE Viewers||Word, Excel, PPT, PDF, Image|
|Sweep Time||2 s, full span; 1 ms, zero span||Battery||5.5 hour, field replaceable|
|Resolution Bandwidth||100 Hz to 1 MHz RBW||Drop Test||1 metre per EN 61010-1|
|Video Bandwidth||10 Hz to 300 kHz VBW||Transit Drop Test||10 drops per MIL-PRF-28800F|
|Amplitude Accuracy||± 1.0 dB typ, ± 1.5 dB max||CE Compliant||YES|
|Dynamic Range||66 dB, intermod-free||RF Input, N(F)||+20 dBm (100 mW) max|
|Noise Floor||-135 dBm DANL||USB Connectivity||PC; USB drive and accessories|
|Attenuator||0, 10, 20, or 30 dB; internal||Size||11.5” x 10.5” x 3.8”|
|Pre-Amplifier||+24 dB gain, internal||Weight||3.5 kg (7.8 lbs)with battery|
Rack Mount Signal Hawk SH36S-RM
The SignalHawk Series of spectrum analysers has expanded to include a dedicated rack-mount version, which has been built using the same analysis engine the found in other SignalHawks, but with no display or keypad.
The SH-36S-RM includes Ethernet and USB connections for local or remote communication. Over an Ethernet network, you can remotely analyse the performance of your system and diagnose problems from any computer on your network, whether in the same room or halfway across the country or even further afield.
For pricing or to arrange a demo, please contact us on 020 8868 1311 or email
- Fast, Accurate, and Sensitive: 66 dB Dynamic Range and -135 dBm Noise Floor
- Minimal Rack Space Required: Only 2 RU
- Eliminates trips to difficult remote locations
- Same “Spectrum Analyser” functionality as our hand held unit all from your office PC
- Multiple sites can be monitored from one centralized location
- Along with our BPME you can view your RF Spectrum and be alerted of any RF Power alarm - A TOTAL 1-STOP PACKAGE
- Built in FCC Compliance Masks
- Waterfall display
- Please click here to see the SH36S-RM Datasheet
Pc SignalHawk Spectrum Analyser SH-36S-PC
Transform your laptop into a spectrum analyser! The PC SignalHawk is a lightweight, modular spectrum analyser that communicates via USB with a Windows application, moving the display and user interface to your laptop or PC.
- Built in FCC Compliance Masks
- Fast, Accurate, and Sensitive: -135dBm Noise Floor
- Same "Spectrum Analyser" functionality as our hand held and rack mount units but in a convenient model.
- Sophisticated Spectrum Analysis software package included.
- Ideal solution for field technicians who already carry a laptop with them as standard equipment.
- Click here for the PC SIGNALHAWK Datasheet
Optional External Power Sensors
Wideband Power Sensors (Models 5012A, 5016, 5017)
25 MHz to 4 GHz, 25 mW to 500 W Avg, 1300 W Peak.
Measures fwd/rfl avg, VSWR, return loss (db) and peak.
Forward average power accuracy is 5% (0.2 dB).
Click here for the Wideband Power Sensors Datasheet
Directional Power Sensor (Model 5010B)
2 MHz to 2700 MHz, 100 mW to 10 kW requires elements.
Measures forward and reflected average, VSWR, return loss (dB), and Peak Forward average power accuracy is 5% (0.2 dB) 2 MHz to 2700 MHz, 100 mW to 10 kW requires elements.
Measures forward and reflected average, VSWR, return loss (dB), and peak. Forward average power accuracy is 5% (0.2 dB).
Click here for the Directional Power Sensor Datasheet
If you cannot find a product that meets your needs, please telephone us on 0208 868 1311 or email firstname.lastname@example.orgAlternatively Click here to contact us